Sunday, March 9, 2008

Weekend's almost over...

What is your idea of a perfect Sunday morning? To find those forgotten large bills tucked away in my wallet for that emergency I never needed and a flea market to discover, to find an amazing little mexican restaurant with awesome salsa & chips for lunch, drive down to the lake and watch the sun set into the water or find a delightful bed and breakfast, check-in, read all night and know that there’s no work the next day due to a snow storm during the night with thunder!!! Quick, I have to leave, I still have time to catch that sun set at the lake...

2 comments:

Lisa said...

You have such a creative mind, that is why you are so good at taking pictures. I wish you had more time to follow those thoughts.
You will soon, I just know it.

Lisa said...

I'm still waiting for your next blog!!!