Monday, March 31, 2008

Route 66 Continued

We had a great "time" on our Route 66 Road Trip! Here are a couple more shots that might be worth sharing!








Sometimes when the class is out on a shoot we enlist a "tourist" to be a model for us!






Or we coax fellow classmates to be in a few of the shots for us!





Sometimes you even have to get down and dirty to get the perfect shot! There are probably 120 ways to take every shot but all in all the day was a success. A good time was had by everyone. Well, almost everyone...the moral of the story this weekend was to be sure and slow down to stop and smell the "clover"...

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Again I say, you have such a good eye. I can not belive you got a shot of all of us on the ground taking a shot. Where were you when we were all getting dirty!!??
You silly girl. I hope you start getting into posting your pictures, I LOVE seeing them.
Love you, and I had a GREAT time.