Monday, February 25, 2008

Steal Shamelessly and Share Freely


I've been looking around online and finding some amazing photography...I want to be part of it. I've seen a variety of 30 day challenges for photography, and while I'm not sure if I'll keep up with it each and every day, I like the concept. So for the last couple of days, I've been taking random shots of the things that I see in my daily life.


This first picture & comment I stole and decided to share freely was on a website...the fire hydrant...the sun, peeping through the rain clouds was breathtaking and so I had to save it for future viewing.


I have to admit this is a real challenge for me since I typically photograph people. But there are some amazing non-people photo ops out there and I'm trying to stretch myself. I've been especially excited about the unique persectives I've been seeing people using in their photography...I hope you're inspired to try something new and different with your camera.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

So you have resorted to stealing pictures now????

Lisa said...

Can't wait to see what comes up next. I like the fire hydrant and wonder what your meaning behind it is, for you never do anything without a meaning. I know you too well, but not well enough to figure this mystery out!!

Daily Muse said...

Dear Lisa J, the intent was innocent. It was purely to provide something for you to read so you would quit telling me to add to my blog. I only started the blog so I could leave comments on your page. If you recall you initially had anonymous blogs blocked. The fire hydrant was put there only because, well, because Scott is a retired fireman. If I would have ran across a picture of a gun or a badge, trust me...I would have used that one instead. Say Goodnight Gracie...

Lisa said...

You silly goose, I still will hound you for more!!!Like your pictures of different things from your photography class. hummmm