Monday, January 21, 2008

Everybody loves a cruise!?

I watched the movied Titanic. Actually, it is one of my all time favorite movies! However, all of a sudden I don't think I like the movie. I now think the Titantic is what I dislike most about cruises. Think about it, even an expert swimmer doesn't have a chance in shark infested waters. So, as I think about my cruise...I begin to drift off into a daydream...look Ma, no arms, no legs, the sharks bit them off. BLINK! WAKE UP! No, I don't know that I ever thought I would enjoy a cruise. Why am I going? Thinking about trying to hang onto an iceberg with no arms or no legs, after the sharks finished having you for lunch. Hard to blow the whistle for HELP! And some of those unsolved crimes are not especially inviting? I think I'd rather go on a train trip than a cruise? What do you do on a cruise anyway? Just eat and look at water and wait to go on shore? Wait! Did I say eat? Do they serve Pepsi? :)

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Ok, first you are not going to have sharks where there are icebergs so you don't have to worry about that. Except where you are going there are no icebergs so go back to square one and worry about the sharks but no icebergs!!! Secondly, yes you can eat 24/7 and I don't know if they have pepsi or not. I bet they do. They did have diet coke so they must have pepsi too.
Back to the shark thing, after one bite of you and they will go on to easier prey. Not even a shark will want to mess with you when you are in a bad mood from having just got up got a pepsi that will not be cheap and the stupid ship sinks....a shark would not even dare think about taking a bite out of you!!!!! Happy sailing!

Lisa said...

I am still waiting for your next post.